Plant Maintenance Technician (Electrical) – Canvey Island Terminal
Attractive Salary + Benefits
Creating a better world, a better company, and a more fulfilling future…
Calor is an exciting and inspiring company to work for, where investment in our people's skills and knowledge is integral to our success. We ensure a supportive and inclusive working environment which is underpinned by our culture of expertise, safety and trust. These things allow us to lead the way in terms of sustainability, innovation and personal development.
As the lead supplier in the UK LPG market, things rarely stand still for us. From humble beginnings, and as part of SHV Energy, Calor has continued to develop and diversify, ensuring that our service offering is expansive, progressive and relevant to our customers. It is our people that enable us to do that, which is why they are the heart of our business.
We are looking for a Plant Maintenance Technician that will be responsible for the maintenance, inspection and repair of all control and instrumentation systems and equipment in a safe and efficient manner in a Liquefied Petroleum Gas Terminal (Hazardous Area site).
Key responsibilities will include:
As such we would like you to:
- Hold GCSE’s Grades C and above in Maths, Science and English
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience working in a production maintenance environment
- Hold City & Guilds qualification in Control & Instrumentation
- Compex Certified
- Have experience from working within a similar industry, ideally hazardous sites
- Strong and detailed knowledge of PetroChem & Power Plant Instrumentation and Control Systems and maintenance of such including electric, electronic, mechanical and pneumatic instruments
- Experience of maintaining inventory
- Ability to track and update schematic drawings and reports
- Have a good set of computer skills and an ability to read and interpret computer generated reports.
If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK.
We are a responsible business where safety is our number one priority. As such, during any visit to, or employment with Calor, you may be randomly selected to undergo a drugs and alcohol test. Such results, which would be shared with you, may be taken into consideration in relation to any employment application or continued employment.
Calor Gas Ltd. adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.