Research Executive – Tachbrook Park, Warwick
Up to £27,500 per annum (dependent upon experience), plus a range of benefits including 25 days annual leave, private medical insurance and more...
Creating a better world, a better company, and a more fulfilling future…
Calor is an exciting and inspiring company to work for, where investing in our people's skills and knowledge is integral to our success. We encourage flexibility and innovation in a supportive and inclusive working environment which is underpinned by our culture of expertise, safety and trust. These things allow us to lead the way in terms of sustainability, innovation and personal development.
As the lead supplier in the UK LPG market, things rarely stand still for us. From humble beginnings, and now as part of SHV Energy, Calor has continued to develop and diversify, ensuring that our service offering is expansive, progressive and relevant to our customers. Our people enable us to do that, which is why they are the heart of our business.
The Marketing function at Calor Gas is looking to recruit an experienced Research Executive to join their Insight Team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To carry out the design and implementation of primary and secondary research studies in respect of Calor’s customers, competitors, and market places.
- To support the selection of suitable project definition and methodology, from a wide range of market research, analytical techniques and applied principles to create insight and promote management awareness from the deliverables.
- To help manage key 3rd party research suppliers, insight providers and other external organisations to defined timescales, budgets and outcomes.
- To provide resource and input into an effective research function, delivered to time and budget, within a clearly agreed research brief.
- To define, write, publish and analyse / report upon responses to adhoc in-house surveys using Calor survey software.
As such we would like you to be:
- Ideally educated to degree level in a research or suitable analytical discipline
- Experience of carrying out primary and secondary market research ideally within a large commercial organisation.
- Some broad knowledge and experience of continuous and ad-hoc studies, qualitative and quantitative research projects, across a range of methodologies.
- Experience of Snap, survey Monkey or similar survey software and experience in writing surveys using a range of question formats.
- Proven ability to collaborate across multiple organisations and within a team environment.
- The ability to identify needs, design and deliver solutions to the business with credibility and impact.
- Strong project and time management skills, with an ability to set and maintain priorities to meet deadlines.
- A motivated self-starter with a high energy level.
- Excellent communication skills.
We look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn. Opportunities to progress, to develop and to be recognised for your achievements are part of our daily life, and we want to share that with you! Together with your commitment, drive and personal performance, we believe you can bring out the best in yourself at Calor.
If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are successful in being offered this role, you will be required to carry out pre-employment checks including: 5-year address history, 3-year employment history, financial check, criminal record check, and driving licence verification and you must be medically fit to work.
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK and hold a full driving licence that is valid for you to drive in the UK.
We are a responsible business where safety is our number one priority. As such, during any visit to, or employment with Calor, you may be randomly selected to undergo a drugs and alcohol test. Such results, which would be shared with you, may be taken into consideration in relation to any employment application or continued employment.
Calor Gas Ltd. adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.