Reward Project Analyst (12 month FTC) – Tachbrook Park/Home Based
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Creating a better world, a better company, and a more fulfilling future…
Calor is an exciting and inspiring company to work for, where investment in our people's skills and knowledge is integral to our success. We ensure a supportive and inclusive working environment which is underpinned by our culture of expertise, safety and trust. These things allow us to lead the way in terms of sustainability, innovation and personal development.
As the lead supplier in the UK LPG market, things rarely stand still for us. From humble beginnings, and as part of SHV Energy, Calor has continued to develop and diversify, ensuring that our service offering is expansive, progressive and relevant to our customers. It is our people that enable us to do that, which is why they are the heart of our business.
The HR team at Calor Gas are looking to recruit an engaging and proactive Reward Project Analyst on a 1 year FTC. The role will support our continued development of Workday HR data, specifically:
- Partnering with business leaders to review current bonus and incentive plans. Providing technical expert guidance, recommendations and support in redesigning these, ensuring alignment with HR and business strategy and that they are competitive and attractive.
- Managing the process of grade allocation for all existing and new roles, using a global job slotting framework.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analyse any financial impact of changes to pay, bonus and benefit architecture and provide robust and comprehensive information to the Reward Manager and Senior Management.
- Understand current bonus and incentive plan provisions – governance, audience and how calculated.
- Understand interdependencies and links between the Reward team and other HR functions, namely Talent and Development.
- Work collaboratively with the Shared Service, Business Partnering, Internal Communication and Talent teams to develop sound work processes and system configuration (Workday)
- Be responsible for monitoring and managing project progress – ensuring that project timelines and plans are maintained and achieved, problem solving, decision making and escalating where appropriate.
- Experienced in change management; ensuring that changes are appropriately communicated, implemented and embedded, working with business stakeholders where needed.
- Develop policies so that they are up to date and reflective of new practices and strategy.
- Post implementation; monitor policy and process governance, reporting on any issues and providing remedial recommendations to the Reward Manager and Senior Management.
As such we would like you to have:
- Project Management experience essential
- Knowledge of job evaluation methodology (HAY advantageous)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable handling and manipulating a large volume of data
- Advanced knowledge and experience of the Microsoft office suite
- Change management experience desirable but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of payroll and HR people systems - Workday desirable but not essential
We look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn. Opportunities to progress, to develop and to be recognised for your achievements are part of our daily life, and we want to share that with you! Together with your commitment, drive and personal performance, we believe you can bring out the best in yourself at Calor.
If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are successful in being offered this role, you will be required to carry out pre-employment checks including: 5-year address history, 3-year employment history, financial check, criminal record check, and driving licence verification and you must be medically fit to work.
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK and hold a full driving licence that is valid for you to drive in the UK.
We are a responsible business where safety is our number one priority. As such, during any visit to, or employment with Calor, you may be randomly selected to undergo a drugs and alcohol test. Such results, which would be shared with you, may be taken into consideration in relation to any employment application or continued employment.
Calor Gas Ltd. adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.