Sales Support Agent – Tachbrook Park, Warwick
Circa £21,000 per annum depending on experience
Creating a better world, a better company, and a more fulfilling future…
Calor is an exciting and inspiring company to work for, where investment in our people's skills and knowledge is integral to our success. We ensure a supportive and inclusive working environment which is underpinned by our culture of expertise, safety and trust. These things allow us to lead the way in terms of sustainability, innovation and personal development.
As the lead supplier in the UK LPG market, things rarely stand still for us. From humble beginnings, and as part of SHV Energy, Calor has continued to develop and diversify, ensuring that our service offering is expansive, progressive and relevant to our customers. It is our people that enable us to do that, which is why they are the heart of our business.
The National Accounts department at Calor Gas are looking to recruit a highly motivated customer focused Sales Support Agent. You will proactively support the National and Key Accounts team with having responsibility for regular and reactive administrative tasks, being a first point of contact for our customers and managing a centralised order function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To provide a proactive and efficient support function to the National Account Managers and National Account Specialists on a daily basis
- Requesting / Producing regular reports to be submitted to customers (volume, deliveries etc.) and ensuring reports are shared with customer contacts on time to meet KPI obligations
- Converse with customers through all available communication channels ensuring that customers receive a first class service at all times
- Managing incoming customer orders ensuring that they are passed to the correct depot for onward distribution and ensuring that customers are kept informed as to delivery lead times
- Taking personal ownership of customer queries and requests managing the response by dealing with the matter themselves or escalating to a member of the team whilst keeping the customer informed throughout
- Preparing rebate calculations, gaining approvals and generating associated purchase orders through Calor’s systems
- Supporting the team with the preparation and completion of; Proposals, Request for Information (RFI), Request for Price (RFP) and formal tender responses
- Managing out of contract process ensuring that customers out of contract are highlighted and passed to be appointed by the Internal/Field Sales Teams for contracts to be renewed
- Supporting the team with orders and spend through the use of Calor’s purchase order process
- Provide reactive administrative support to the team on all matters as and when required whilst ensuring that all regular tasks and KPI’s are met
- Monitor SWAP reports and highlight to the team when volumes are under or overtaking to ensure swift action is taken
- Manage the National and Key Accounts dashboard ensuring that updates from the team and data from other reports are updated regularly to maintain a clear reporting function of the teams performance
As such we would like you to:
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or a similar CRM
- Be IT literate and have experience working with Excel with the ability to perform v-lookups and work with pivot tables
- Have the ability to communicate and create sustainable relationships with various stake holders, internally and externally
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a proactive and analytical approach
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be Self-motivated
We look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn. Opportunities to progress, to develop and to be recognised for your achievements are part of our daily life, and we want to share that with you! Together with your commitment, drive and personal performance, we believe you can bring out the best in yourself at Calor.
If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are successful in being offered this role, you will be required to carry out pre-employment checks including: 5-year address history, 3-year employment history, financial check, criminal record check, and driving licence verification and you must be medically fit to work.
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK and hold a full driving licence that is valid for you to drive in the UK.
We are a responsible business where safety is our number one priority. As such, during any visit to, or employment with Calor, you may be randomly selected to undergo a drugs and alcohol test. Such results, which would be shared with you, may be taken into consideration in relation to any employment application or continued employment
Calor Gas Ltd. adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.