Reward and Management Information Specialist - Tachbrook Park, Warwick
Circa £35,000 - £40,000 (Dependent On Experience) plus performance bonus (OT 10%, Max 20%) and excellent company benefits.
Creating a better world, a better company, and a more fulfilling future…
A fantastic opportunity as arisen for a motivated, experienced and proactive Reward & Management Information Specialist to join our HR team based in Tachbrook Park, Warwick.
This role provides a great platform to be highly visible within the business and make a positive impact on the shape and application of our reward philosophy. Through partnering, influencing and championing, you will provide support to the People Insights and Reward Manager in the development and deployment of effective reward strategies and incentives covering all aspects of pay, benefits and reward, oversee the delivery of day-to-day reward activities and manage and develop a HR Administrator. You will assist in driving and championing continuous improvement philosophy in the team and wider department, and ensure compliance targets are met.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the business with data analysis to enable business managers to make fair, consistent and informed pay decisions for their employees by analyzing data from a variety of sources and putting forward recommendations.
- Work with the People Insights and Reward HR Manager to review, agree and implement variable pay schemes that are market competitive, drive business performance and are in line with stakeholder and business requirements.
- Working with the Payroll Team Leader to manage the annual pay cycles and bonus review processes for Calor GB.
- Research, procure and implement (where appropriate) employee benefits and reward incentives that are market competitive, aligned to the Reward framework and deliver value for money.
- Support the People Insights and Reward HR Manager to lead, execute and develop the job evaluation process across Calor and ensure consistency of grading structures/salary levels for various roles.
- Deliver day to day benchmarking analysis and support the Resourcing team by providing benchmarking data and recommendations for new hires, and ensuring all employment offers are compliant and appropriate.
- Coordination of inbound and outbound assignments (expats and repatriation) by reviewing assignment paperwork and ensuring all necessary documentation is present to ensure accuracy and compliance, and working with relocation providers and tax experts.
- Day to day line management of the HR Administrator;
- Support and work with the People Insights and Reward HR Manager to ensure team and departmental compliance e,g. GDPR, Driving Licences, Visas and Right to work documentation.
- Oversee and ensure the completion of adhoc surveys, audits and annual reports e.g. gender pay reporting, holiday pay credits, national living wage increases and P11Ds.
- Working with key stakeholders to identify and provide monthly, quarterly and annual HR reports and KPIs. Analyse the data to identify and share trends, and make recommendations to enable business improvements.
- Providing highly sensitive data to Calor’s parent company, SHV Energy
The right person for us will be looking for an opportunity to take ownership of their role and really make an impact.
As such we would like you to:
- Ideally be CIPD qualified
- Have strong experience as Reward Analyst/Advisor
- Be able to demonstrate in-depth Reward experience and knowledge
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results
- Project Management experience advantageous.
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Possess tact and discretion
- Strong computer literacy skills, with the ability to analyze and interpret large data sets, and present this in a meaningful way.
- Competency with Microsoft Office suite. With particular emphasis on Excel, Access, Word and motivated to grow capabilities
- Good level of communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be able to communicate with and influence people at all levels whilst building strong relationships.
- Self-motivated. Able to work independently and as part of a wider team with shared goals and purpose.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Knowledge of occupational pensions (desirable but not essential).
- Experience of Job Evaluation, ideally HAY Group.
- Experience of Payroll / HR systems
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results.
Calor is an exciting and inspiring company to work for, where investment in our people's skills and knowledge is integral to our success. We ensure a supportive and inclusive working environment which is underpinned by our culture of expertise, safety and trust. These things allow us to lead the way in terms of sustainability, innovation and personal development.
As the lead supplier in the UK LPG market, things rarely stand still for us. From humble beginnings, and as part of SHV Energy, Calor has continued to develop and diversify, ensuring that our service offering is expansive, progressive and relevant to our customers. It is our people that enable us to do that, which is why they are the heart of our business.
We look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn. Opportunities to progress, to develop and to be recognised for your achievements are part of our daily life, and we want to share that with you! Together with your commitment, drive and personal performance, we believe you can bring out the best in yourself at Calor.
If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are successful in being offered this role, you will be required to carry out pre-employment checks including: 5-year address history, 3-year employment history, financial check, criminal record check, and driving licence verification and you must be medically fit to work.
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK and hold a full driving licence that is valid for you to drive in the UK.
We are a responsible business where safety is our number one priority. As such, during any visit to, or employment with Calor, you may be randomly selected to undergo a drugs and alcohol test. Such results, which would be shared with you, may be taken into consideration in relation to any employment application or continued employment.
Calor Gas Ltd. adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.